Wednesday, September 7, 2011

it's official!!

 Ben is officially in preschool! Today was his very first day! He has been so excited all summer long. I think he asked me every day if it was  the day to go to preschool. We have been talking about and prepping for preschool for weeks. But I was afraid that when we actually got there he would freak out and not want me to leave. Boy, was I shocked when he walked right in without even looking back! He didn't even come give me a hug and kiss!! When I picked him up he said, "Mom, preschool is so much fun!" I am so thrilled that today turned out way better than I thought possible.
 Check out that sweet Lightning McQueen backpack! Today the kids were doing show and tell about their summer. So we made a little photo album with lots of Lake Powell pictures for him to show his class.
 He wanted to be sure to let me know how big he is! So so big! Where is my baby?
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...