Tuesday, October 25, 2011

4:00 am

Ben came in my room at 4:00 am this morning, talking at full volume of course because why on earth should he whisper? So I took him into his room to lay by him so he would go back to sleep. But he was ready for battle.

Ben: "I wanna go watch Special Agent Oso."
Me: "No. It is the middle of the night."
Ben: "I hate sleeping. I awake. See. I wanna go watch Oso."
Me: "Nope it is broken. We can't watch shows in the middle of the night."

We go on like this for about 10 minutes. Ben realizes he is losing the war so he throws this out at me.

Ben: "Mom. I going to get a box. (Makes a box shape with his hands.) And I going to trap you in it and give it to the police."

Seriously? What is with him turning me into the authorities in the middle of the night! So what did I do? Slipped him some melatonin and slept in his bed with him until he woke up at 7:00 am ready to go again. Sigh.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...