Wednesday, October 5, 2011

"my leg doesn't work so good"

ben was sitting on the love couch (aka love sac) watching a show. when he got up his leg had fallen asleep. when he stood up he said, "mom! my leg doesn't work so good! see! i neber walk again!" i tried to explain to him that it had just fallen asleep and it would wake up in a minute. he just looked at me like i was crazy. but then a few days later the same thing happened and scott watched ben tell his leg, "it's time to wake up lil felwa!"
yesterday, his leg got stuck underneath him when he was sliding down the slide. he twisted it a little bit. it hurt when he stood up and again he told me, "mom! my leg! it's not working! see! i walking all funny! i neber walk again!" poor kid. clearly he was traumatized, but i was doing all i could not to bust up laughing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...