Monday, October 3, 2011

first steps

cole took his first two steps today!! the greatest part about it is that the most important people were all there watching. scott, ben, my mom, and i were all in ben's room hanging out when all of the sudden cole let go of the bookshelf and stood by himself for a long time. we literally all stopped what we were doing and held our breath to see what would happen next. then he did it! he took two steps before plopping on his bum to check out another book. i couldn't believe it. it was so amazing to share that moment with my favorite people. it is so rare that you get to witness the firsts at all, much less have so many important people there. now if i had only had the video going . . . oh well. it is pretty well cemented in my brain. he hasn't tried it again since, but they were two really great steps. Cole has been going up and down the stairs really well the last couple of months. my favorite part is the foot reach. I finally got my camera out and snagged a pic of him doing it. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...