Saturday, October 6, 2007

Baby Furniture!!


Hooray! Baby furniture for free! Almost. We need to repaint it. This is the baby furniture my brother and sister and I used when we were babies, and my aunt used it for her last two girls. It is in great shape considering it has been through 5 babies! I am so grateful to have it and happy to see that it isn't as dated as I remember! Poor Scott has another project on his hands! We find out in eight days if we have a little boy or little girl! Oh I just can't wait!! Here is a sideways picture for those of you nagging me for one! I know I don't look pregnant yet, as my cousin Tara calls it I am in the thick fat stage. The stage where there is definitely a difference in my body but you can't really tell if I am pregnant or just getting fat.

6 comments:

  1. Oooo! You do look different...not quite prego belly, but you're very very close to it! It really is the most awkward now when you feel all gross and pregnant but you can't revel in it yet since other people think you're just chubs. I can't wait to hear what you're having!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, I need to clarify that you don't look "chubby" and that is not at all what I meant. (remove foot from mouth!) You look adorable and ready to literally pop out in just a few weeks. I'm a dum dum....blame it on preggy brain, ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!Soon enough you will show and then if you are like me...you will wish you didn't "show" quite so much :) I can't wait to hear what this baby is! It was good to see you at the game...who won?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hated that stage...I always looked like I just ate a big lunch. But you look darling and you do not even look fat! I am so excited for you! And I hope you keep blogging because I LOVE the updates!
    Let us know what you're having...I'm guessing BOY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are darling and the furniture is way cute! What a score! I'm trying to get Cat into the blogging world (so far it's just Richard that updates on their blog) but I definitely keep her up to date on all her friends' news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a garage! I'm so jealous. I have to store my tools in the closet in the spare bedroom. Not the most manly thing, but it's only temporary...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...