Friday, October 26, 2007

Belly Progress . . .


I am now twenty weeks pregnant!! How did this happen!! I can't believe how fast the time has flown by! My belly is starting to stick out a little more. I still just look thick around the middle though. The most exciting news is that I have been able to feel our little guy moving around the last week or so. It took me a while to recognize the sensation as the baby moving. It is a strange combination of a tiny finger poking me, and bubbles inside me. I love it. It is so reassuring to feel him moving! There really is a baby boy in there! After our ultrasound Scott and I went out to buy something for our little guy. We bought him a race car blanket, some blue onesies, and a blue hat and sock set! I am so excited we are having a boy.

3 comments:

  1. Britta, people could not tell I was pregnant until about two weeks ago! I totally know what you mean by being a boring pregnant lady. My stomach seriously popped out over night! And now it is huge! (well it seems that way to me.) But along with that came major backaches for me. give yourself two or three more weeks, trust me it will come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Britta, you're so adorable! Keep those pictures coming as the weeks go on...you'll be surprised by all your "progress"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you actually look pregnant now. I voted for Benjamin on the name list (for obvious reasons).

    We're coming to Utah on Dec. 12th. We're excited to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...