Friday, October 26, 2007

I have been tagged . . .



Here it goes:
1. I simply adore my husband - I can't imagine my life without him. He is my everything and I fall more and more in love with him each day. Cheesy but true.
2. I am secretly jealous of pregnant women with big bellies who experience strange pregnancy symptoms (like cravings or swelling) - I feel like I have been a pretty boring pregnant lady. More emotional than my usual self but nothing too exciting.
3. Currently, I am totally engrossed by the Twilight book series - Yes, those are the young adult vampire books. It may sound silly, but they are really addicting.
4. I love the fall - I love everything about it. I love the chill in the air that begs me to put on a comfy pair of sweats and indulge in hot chocolate on the weekends. I love the colors and the smells. I love the atmosphere of the changing holidays - Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas.
5. I absolutely love football - Call me strange, but I love to watch football! I love curling up on the couch with family and/or friends and getting all worked up about the game. It completely relaxes me. I feel like I can let go of everything else when I am watching football. I love to get lost in the game.
6. I can't wait to be a mom - It is terrifying, yet exhilarating at the same time. Some days I feel like I am crazy for trying to be a mom, and other days I can't wait to start this new phase of life. I am excited and terrified for the challenges that are ahead.

So now it is my turn to tag my fellow bloggers! I choose. . . Megan, Capree, Bexi, Nick and Elisa, Tara and Owen, and Katie May. Now you guys have to post 6 facts or habits about yourselves. Then at the end of your post, tag 6 other people and post their names, and then go to their blog and leave a comment letting them know they have been tagged and ask them to go to your blog for the rules! HA!

1 comment:

  1. OH Britta, if you're jealous, you can go ahead and have MY symptoms!!! tehe! Don't worry, you'll be crabby, swollen and awkward in no time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...