Saturday, October 6, 2007

Lunch at IKEA



Scott and I were having yet another IKEA excursion last weekend. ( It is a regular adventure when you are trying to furnish a house on a budget!) And like every trip we passed by the cafe. I had just made a comment that I was starving (pregnant!) so we should go somewhere after. Scott is not a fan of the cafe because they have "weird food." Suddenly he yells, "They have chicken fingers!" That sealed the deal. We had our first date at the IKEA restaurant. We were very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food and the price just made it all the better. We splurged and split a giant piece of cake for dessert. We used the little kid forks because they are way more fun than boring metal ones! YUM!

2 comments:

  1. OH, I'm drooling over here! After living 10 minutes away from IKEA in California, I feel so separated now that I'm an hour and a half away from one in Phily! thanks for making me feel reunited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKEA! The pride of Sweden. I'm jealous. That chocolate cake looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...