Friday, October 12, 2007

Conference Weekend


Jason came up to our place and went to Priesthood Session with Scott on Saturday night. They took a trip to a luxurious drive through called Carl's Jr. foll0wing the meeting. Sunday morning the Utah Bruderer clan met up at April's for some delicious French Toast and to watch the Sunday Sessions. It was so nice to be with family and veg out. We all took naps in between sessions. Very relaxing. After the last Sunday session we had a soup buffet which was delicious. Being pregnant and having an unsatisfiable hunger at the moment I had some of everything! To top the night off we played a rousing game of scum! Scott and Jason were clad in matching lounging clothes and looked very macho! I made the girls take a "belly picture"with me for my pregnancy journal. I told them to suck in to show how "pregnant" I am. (So maybe I am sticking it out a little!) Silly I know!

2 comments:

  1. beastie! you are so darling!

    MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Conference Weekend! We're sorry we missed it. I really love the pregnancy shot. You definitely win on looking the most pregnant! Yay! Just wait till I can stand next to you...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...